Fox Peak Station – Fallon
Fox Peak Station is a combination convenience store, gas station, and smoke shop located on the east side of Fallon, NV, along US Highway 50, and has been operational since May 2000. Fox Peak Station is open 24 hours everyday and offers:
- Electric car charging stations. They are part of the NV Electric Highway and are free to electric car owners that need to use them until 2021.
- Competitively priced gas and diesel
- A variety of convenience and staple goods
- A large selection of low cost tobacco products
- Small camping supplies
- A variety of local Native American arts and crafts
- Fast and friendly service
Fox Peak Station is easily accessible, especially for larger vehicles, RVs and campers, and toy-haulers. Fox Peak Station is a perfect stop before heading out to, or returning from, Sand Mountain Recreation Area, or before continuing your journey on “The Loneliest Road in America.”.
615 East Williams Avenue
Fallon, NV 89406
Hours of Operation
Fox Peak Station Fallon is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.